Boston, MA 02215
Treatment for Neuromuscular Diseases
The Division of Neuromuscular Disease at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is fully equipped to help in rapidly diagnosing and treating any neuromuscular problem.
State-of-the-Art Equipment and Highest Quality Services
We offer the following:
- Electromyography/nerve conduction study facilities
- Autonomic testing laboratory
- Muscle and nerve biopsy services
- Quantitative muscle strength and sensory measuring systems
- Botox and Xeomin Injections
Memory Remediation Group
A FREE tutorial for caregivers and families of patients with mild memory impairments. Groups start every six months, and meets once a week for four weeks.
Ongoing Clinical Research
In addition to our services, we have a constant, ongoing wide-range of clinical research advancing the frontiers of neuromuscular disease diagnosis and care.